We are not messing about today and we’re diving straight into journalling with some prompts for each of the Human Design types. Check your design here - Discover Your Design
- Journaling Prompts for Generators
- Journaling Prompts for Manifesting Generators
- Journaling Prompts for Manifestors
- Journaling Prompts for Projectors
- Journaling Prompts for Reflectors
- The Museletter
Journaling Prompts for Generators
- How can I bring more satisfaction into my life?
- Finishing things.
- Enjoying the journey.
- Being grateful for what you have.
- Where am I expending energy to support people?
- And are those people helping you too?
- How can you use frustration to your benefit?
- E.g. What makes you frustrated, and can you reframe it into your mission to fix it?
- What does excitement and being lit up feel like to you?
- How can you ensure you do it more?
- Write a list of "lit up" activities.
- Your energy is precious; where are you giving it away?
Journaling Prompts for Manifesting Generators
- Curiosity is your superpower; what are you curious about right now?
- What do you need to let go of that isn't lighting you up anymore?
- How can you improve your nighttime routine to ensure you are satisfied with your day?
- What boundaries do you need in place?
- Your energy is magical; ensure you're not giving it away too much.
- Mastery and Manifestation, how can you balance doing the work and keeping an eye on your future at the same time?
- Do you need to build work time and manifestation time into your routine?
Journaling Prompts for Manifestors
- How can you reconnect with your untameable spirit and break a few rules?
- Who are you when no one is watching?
- How can you build play and adventure into your life more?
- How can you initiate more change in the world or your life?
- Where can you give yourself more permission to take opportunities and risks?
- Where are you playing small?
- Where can you build rest into your day to ensure you protect your energy?
Journaling Prompts for Projectors
- Where can you honour your work and rest in your routine?
- Where can you build naps and downtime into your days?
- Where can you make tiny tweaks in your life and then the world?
- You're here to shake things up, so start with yourself.
- What can you see that others don't? What can you share with the world that will change paradigms?
- You are valuable, so where are you devaluing your time, insights, energy, presence?
- Where can you work on your self-image/sovereignty of knowing who you are and what you know?
Journaling Prompts for Reflectors
- Where can you build more flexibility into your routine?
- Remember, you need alone time to recalibrate and recharge.
- Where can you express more in your daily life?
- Expression to be you is essential, even if you feel incongruent to who you were 10 minutes ago!
- Where can you expand more into having more fun and excitement?
- How can you follow your bliss more in your environment?
- Following (and trusting) your bliss is a sign to move, don't feel guilty for changing your mind.
- How can you trust your decisions more?
- Look for evidence where you have trusted and followed through.
- Where have you reflected and given wisdom to the world?
- Look for evidence of using your wisdom superpower and trust it.
With Power & Grace, Carolynne ∞
⚡️Coach to Generator/MG Women Building WILD, EXPANSIVE Lives & Businesses Without Stress, Burnout, Boredom & BS
P.S. Feeling called to work with me?
Every week, I send out a Newsletter with one life and business transforming tip for Generator/Mani Gen Women who want a lit-up life without stress and burnout.
And a round up of what you might have missed from The Sovereign Woman®
Join 100s of women at themuseletter.co.uk
Unsubscribe at anytime, no hard feelings.