- The Centres Cheat Sheet
- WORKING WITH YOUR SHADOWS
- How to work with your shadows
- CLOSED CENTRE SHADOWS
- SOLAR PLEXUS
The centres are the nine energy containers and processors located throughout your body. They contain your easily accessible energy (unless you are a Reflector) when they are defined (coloured in).
They also contain your hidden shadows. Shadows are low frequency thoughts, actions, feelings, vibes. They can be transmuted (changed) into a higher frequency through self-awareness work.
Defined means consistant energy. We’ll get into the Gates in another section. In this section, we’ll be talking about open/define and undefined and how to use the energy.
When they are Undefined they can contain the shadows I mentioned earlier. This where your work begins. That’s becasue they have inconsistent energy. They pick up other people’s energy. This is called a Not-self or non-self theme. We’re not being true to our design and this is where we can run into trouble,
FUN FACT Do the names sound familiar? Like Chakras? Well, that’s because they are!
The Centres Cheat Sheet
TYPE OF CENTRE
Inspiration - Where you get your ideas from
64 - Confusion 61 - Mystery 63 - Doubt
Consciousness - Where you conceptualise your ideas
Awareness Centre - mind consciousness and mental intelligence
47 - Realisation 24 - Rationasation 4 - Answers 11 - Ideas 43 - Insight 17 - Opinions
Voice - How you voice what you want
62 - Details 23 - Assimilation 56 - Stimulation 35 - Progress 12 - Caution 45 - Gatherer 33 - Retreat 8 - Contribution 31 - Influence 20 - Now *16 - Skills/Mastery
Identity - Who you are and what you attract. Direction in life.
*1 - Self-expression 13 - Listener *25 - Innocence *46 - Determination 2 - Direction of Self 15 - Extremes 10 - Behaviour of Self 7 - Role of Self
Worth - How you see your worthiness, will and commitment.
21 - Control *40 - Aloneness 26 - The Egoist 51 - Shock
37-40 - Community
Vitality/Gut - How you use your power.
5 - Fixed Patterns 14 - Power Skills 29 - Perseverance 59 - Sexuality *9 - Focus 3 - Ordering 42 - Growth/Ending 27 - Caring 34 - Power
34-57 - Power
Survival - How you use your instinct
Awareness Centre - body consciousness and is focused on the survival of the body and survival intelligence.
48 - Depth 57 - Intuition 44 - Alertness 50 - Values 32 - Continuity 28 - Game Player/Risk Taker 18 - Correction
18-58 - Judgement 28-38 - Struggle
Emotions - How you ride the emotional wave
Motor + Awareness Centre - spirit consciousness and is focused on awareness.
36 - Crisis 22 - Grace *37 - Friendship 6 - Conflict 49 - Revolution 55 - Spirit 30 - Recognition of Feelings
Adrenaline - How you deal with stress
53 - Beginnings 60 - Limitation 52 - Stillness 19 - Approach 39 - Provocation 41 - Contraction 58 - Vitality 38 - Fighter 54 - Ambition
9-52 - Concentration
WORKING WITH YOUR SHADOWS
How to work with your shadows
Imagine this. You own a beautiful castle. People come and visit you and you show them around your castle. They see the huge Entrance Hall, you welcome them into your Banquet Suite, they spend time close to the fire in your Drawing Room.
When they reach the velvet rope of your private chambers, you redirect them back into the public areas. Only trusted people can go into your private chambers.
Once in a while, a member of the public strays behind the velvet rope and walks into your private chambers. “You’re not meant to see this”. They see the shadows you are ashamed of. You’ve not done the work on your castle to make your shadows/rooms ok for everyone to see. You’ve not transmuted your shadows into a higher frequency. The rooms are beautiful, YOU are beautiful just as you are but you know deep down you can be even better.
Another layer to this is that there are rooms in the basement of your castle that you’ve not even gone into. They’re dark and scary. Sometimes, you don’t even know they’re there. These are hidden shadows that you can only access with a flashlight aka someone who knows how to access them. That’s when we call in a guide or a coach to help us with the renovations.
This guide is like a flashlight.
If you are willing to go into the dark and shine a light then you are already on your journey to opening up your castle.
CLOSED CENTRE SHADOWS
Inspiration - Where you get your ideas from
Your head/crown is where you get your ideas from. Divine inspiration strikes and you’re all good. But if you have an undefined Head then you begin to question things.
Here’s how it can show up.
- Asking questions about everything. Even things that don’t involve you.
- You take action of every “great idea” and shine thing that you see.
- You have a tough time breaking down your big ideas into tangible steps to execute them.
- You always want a defined and certain answer.
- You’re confused and constantly trying to figure things out.
- You’re content with the inspiration that comes from inside of you.
Consciousness - Where you conceptualise your ideas.
This is your sense-making centre. When you look at the world, you can make sense of things.
- Opinionated, unable to change your mind.
- Can’t see the other side of the story.
- Worry, anxiety, future tripping, ruminating on the past.
- Mastering your Ajna makes you great at problem solving.
- You can conceptualise ideas into frameworks.
- You can use your brain to your advantage and use it for memory.
Voice - How you voice what you want.
The home of manifestation and asking for what you want in life.
- A weak voice that carries no authority. (I have a open throat and I strengthened it with singing)
- Talking over people and wanting to be heard.
- Chatterbox with lots of opinions.
- Loves holding court, even if what you say isn’t asked for.
- People put words in your mouth.
- Speaks with confidence and authority.
- When you speak, people listen instictively.
- You’re confidence in asking for things.
Identity - Who you are and what you attract.
Also, this is where the Magnetic Monopole lives. It’s the magnet to attract and be attracted to opportunites.
- Clear on who they are and where they are going.
- They know their purpose and how to make it happen.
- They can give love easily and have strong boundaries.